Tom Morrison Essay Prize 2020
The Chartered Governance Institute is holding its annual essay writing competition for students, recent graduates and people at the start of their governance career. Entering its fifth year, the Tom Morrison Essay Prize is running until 6 January 2020, with a top prize of £1000 and a runner-up prize of £500 on offer. Those interested in taking part need to submit a 2,000-2,500 word essay on the following topic:
Could organisations more proactively address environmental, social and governance issues before being required to do so by regulation? How might this be achieved and what do you see as the role of the governance professional?
You can find full details of the competition on The Chartered Governance Institute’s website.
- Thought Leadership report – Beyond the Listed Company
- Governance has a new champion
- Tom Morrison Essay Prize 2020
- A robot in the boardroom: is the role of the company secretary about to change?
- 21st Century Annual General Meeting – the hybrid meeting bringing value all around
- Market forces, not policy intervention, driving greater global shareholder engagement
- President’s medal
- New Chartered Governance Professional designation and new class of member
- New qualifying programmes
- Tom Morrison Essay Prize
- Congratulations to our 2017 ICSA graduates
- Mervyn King awarded Honorary Fellowship
- International President addresses Southern African Division
Be the first to know about the latest events and insights