New qualifying programmes
From 1 January 2019 the nine Divisions of the Institute will be offering a newly revised qualifying programme for individuals that wish to become members. The new programmes are the result of an 18 month international review of what the Institute believes a person needs to know to be a Chartered Secretary and or a Chartered Governance Professional.
The new programmes include a greater emphasis on risk management and enterprise risk management; a revised focus on finance and decision making; introduction of a module on development of strategy as well as an updating of applied governance, corporate law and corporate secretarial practice.
Please contact your local Division for further information on registrations, subject offerings and other details.
- Tom Morrison Essay Prize 2021
- Live webinar discussion | Do we really need to meet? Learning from a Pandemic
- Enhancing Individual Director Accountability
- Thought Leadership report – Beyond the Listed Company
- Governance has a new champion
- Tom Morrison Essay Prize 2020
- A robot in the boardroom: is the role of the company secretary about to change?
- 21st Century Annual General Meeting – the hybrid meeting bringing value all around
- Market forces, not policy intervention, driving greater global shareholder engagement
- President’s medal
- New Chartered Governance Professional designation and new class of member
- New qualifying programmes
- Tom Morrison Essay Prize
- Congratulations to our 2017 ICSA graduates
- Mervyn King awarded Honorary Fellowship
- International President addresses Southern African Division
Be the first to know about the latest events and insights