Congratulations to our 2017 ICSA graduates
The ICSA Graduation and Membership Ceremony took place on 26 May at Merchant Taylor’s Hall, welcoming hundreds of guests to this very special occasion.
The ceremony celebrated the success of new graduates of our CSQS, DOFA, IFA and specialist governance qualifications.
We also recognised the achievements of those progressing to Associate and Fellow status, and offered our thanks to old friends in recognition of 50 years of membership.
We wish our graduates a prosperous future with ICSA: The Governance Institute and the best of luck with the next step in their career.
You can relive the day by viewing the pictures on the slideshow below or here.
- Live webinar discussion | Do we really need to meet? Learning from a Pandemic
- Enhancing Individual Director Accountability
- Thought Leadership report – Beyond the Listed Company
- Governance has a new champion
- Tom Morrison Essay Prize 2020
- A robot in the boardroom: is the role of the company secretary about to change?
- 21st Century Annual General Meeting – the hybrid meeting bringing value all around
- Market forces, not policy intervention, driving greater global shareholder engagement
- President’s medal
- New Chartered Governance Professional designation and new class of member
- New qualifying programmes
- Tom Morrison Essay Prize
- Congratulations to our 2017 ICSA graduates
- Mervyn King awarded Honorary Fellowship
- International President addresses Southern African Division
Be the first to know about the latest events and insights