On-demand webinar discussion | Do we really need to meet? Learning from a Pandemic
This webinar will draw on the experience of leading governance professionals across the world to explain how different countries and different organisations have addressed the problem of holding public meetings, especially general meetings, during the current pandemic.
Looking further ahead, they will also discuss how the evolution of technology, laws and regulations, as well as shareholders’ and stakeholders’ attitudes, can and will enable companies and other entities to move away from the traditional concept of the set-piece physical general meeting towards hybrid or virtual meetings.
- Edith Shih FCG(CS, CGP) FCIS(CS, CGP)(PE), International President of The Chartered Governance Institute | Executive Director & Company Secretary of CK Hutchison Holdings Limited
- Peter Turnbull FCG, Vice President of The Chartered Governance Institute | Non-Executive Director
- Amanda Mellor FCG, Group Company Secretary of Standard Chartered Bank PLC
Peter Greenwood FCG FCIS, International Council member & Chairman of the Thought Leadership Committee of The Chartered Governance Institute
- Live webinar discussion | Do we really need to meet? Learning from a Pandemic
- Enhancing Individual Director Accountability
- Thought Leadership report – Beyond the Listed Company
- Governance has a new champion
- Tom Morrison Essay Prize 2020
- A robot in the boardroom: is the role of the company secretary about to change?
- 21st Century Annual General Meeting – the hybrid meeting bringing value all around
- Market forces, not policy intervention, driving greater global shareholder engagement
- President’s medal
- New Chartered Governance Professional designation and new class of member
- New qualifying programmes
- Tom Morrison Essay Prize
- Congratulations to our 2017 ICSA graduates
- Mervyn King awarded Honorary Fellowship
- International President addresses Southern African Division
Be the first to know about the latest events and insights