Joint webinar – ICSI, CSIA and CGI – Impact of Covid-19 and the role of professionals
Professionals are playing an important role in helping their organisation and economy negotiate the impact of Covid-19. This webinar, organised by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India brings together company secretaries from India, the UAE, the United States, Australia and South Africa – each with a unique perspective on how professionals in their country have contributed.
- Ms. Karyn Southgate - President, CSIA
- CS Ashish Garg - President, ICSI
- CS Ranjeet Pandey - Vice President, CSIA & Immediate Past President, ICSI
- Mr. Tim Sheehy - Director General, CGI
- Mr. Saad Maniar - Senior Partner, Crowe Mak Ltd.
- CS Lakshmi Kant Garg - Managing Director, Deloitte & Touche LLP
Watch this webinar
- Joint webinar – ICSI, CSIA and CGI – Impact of Covid-19 and the role of professionals
- CGI Global Webinar - 'Do we really need to meet? Learning from a pandemic'
- GX ep.1 - Peter Turnbull, Non-Executive Director, Karoon Energy
- GX ep.2 - Jill Parratt, Company Secretary, Liberty Holdings Limited
- GX ep.3 - Ranjeet Pandey, Vice President, CSIA & Immediate Past President, ICSI
- GX ep.4 - David Simmonds, Group General Counsel & Company Secretary, CLP Holdings Limited
- GX ep.5 - Edith Shih, Executive Director and Company Secretary, CK Hutchison Holdings Limited
- GX ep. 6 - David Gurney, Manager Corporate & Local Board Performance, Auckland Council
- GX ep.7 - Ingrid Stefancic, Corporate Secretary, Logistec Corporation
- GX ep.8 - Tom Lancaster-King, Client Director, Carey Finance Services
- GX ep.9 - Helen Hardy, Company Secretary, Origin Energy Limited
Be the first to know about the latest events and insights