GX S3 ep.4 - John Heaton, International Vice President, The Chartered Governance Institute
John Heaton is CGI’s international VP and a consultant. He recently posted an update to the paper he posted in May of last year on Corporate Governance: An international perspective, with the intention being to reflect on the matters previously addressed, one year on through a global pandemic. In this new version, John says he is “…less optimistic now…in one significant respect…the international environment…is very different now…” John’s views will be the focus of this latest interview.
- Joint webinar – ICSI, CSIA and CGI – Impact of Covid-19 and the role of professionals
- CGI Global Webinar - 'Do we really need to meet? Learning from a pandemic'
- The Governance Exchange Series 1 - The response to Covid-19
- The Governance Exchange Series 2 - Hot Topics
- Interview with Tim Sheehy, Director General and Professor Michael Adams, Head of UNE Law School
- CGI Global Webinar: - 'The changing role of the governance professional post-Covid'
- CGI Global Webinar: 'Women in the boardroom'
- The Governance Exchange Series 3 - In the boardroom
- CGI Global Webinar: ‘The Realities of Digital Age Risk’
Be the first to know about the latest events and insights