GX S2 ep.3 - Louise Davidson, Chief Executive, Australian Council of Superannuation Investors (ACSI)
In this latest interview in Series 2 of The Governance Exchange I speak with Louise Davidson, the Chief Executive of the Australian Council of Superannuation Investors (ACSI). ACSI is the peak body for 37 industry superannuation funds in Australia with a combined funds under management of over A$1 trillion. ACSI uses its collective impact to influence companies and financial markets in the long-term interests of investors. ACSI has been a driving force in shaping corporate behaviours in board diversity, corporate governance, climate change and corporate culture.
Well worth a watch.
Click here to find out more about The Governance Exchange.Watch this webinar
- Joint webinar – ICSI, CSIA and CGI – Impact of Covid-19 and the role of professionals
- CGI Global Webinar - 'Do we really need to meet? Learning from a pandemic'
- The Governance Exchange Series 1 - The response to Covid-19
- GX S2 ep.1 - Phil Armstrong, Governance Adviser, Gavi Alliance
- Interview with Tim Sheehy, Director General and Professor Michael Adams, Head of UNE Law School
- CGI Global Webinar: - 'The changing role of the governance professional post-Covid'
- GX S2 ep.2 - Richard Taylor, Chief Executive, Lumi Global
- GX S2 ep.3 - Louise Davidson, Chief Executive, Australian Council of Superannuation Investors (ACSI)
- CGI Global Webinar: 'Women in the boardroom'
- GX S3 ep.1 - Denis Mowbray, Governance, strategy & risk adviser
- GX S3 ep.2 - Lloyd Mander, Governance consultant
Be the first to know about the latest events and insights