GX S2 ep.2 - Richard Taylor, Chief Executive, Lumi Global
Series 2 of The Governance Exchange is called ‘Hot Topics’ and will interview experts in their field on topics that are front of mind now. In episode 2, we speak to Richard Taylor who is Chief Executive at Lumi Global. Lumi Global has run over 2,500 virtual meetings this year and whilst circumstances made them a necessity, there are still issues to iron out. No one is better placed than Richard to look into the future of virtual meetings, what technology changes are still yet to come, how Regulators have assisted or hindered and how Governance Professionals can play a pivotal role in protecting the interests of issuers, investors and the wider stakeholders.
For Governance Professionals this is an interview that goes to the heart of what we do.
Click here to find out more about The Governance Exchange.Watch this webinar
- Joint webinar – ICSI, CSIA and CGI – Impact of Covid-19 and the role of professionals
- CGI Global Webinar - 'Do we really need to meet? Learning from a pandemic'
- The Governance Exchange Series 1 - The response to Covid-19
- The Governance Exchange Series 2 - Hot Topics
- Interview with Tim Sheehy, Director General and Professor Michael Adams, Head of UNE Law School
- CGI Global Webinar: - 'The changing role of the governance professional post-Covid'
- CGI Global Webinar: 'Women in the boardroom'
- The Governance Exchange Series 3 - In the boardroom
- CGI Global Webinar: ‘The Realities of Digital Age Risk’
Be the first to know about the latest events and insights