GX ep.3 - Ranjeet Pandey, Vice President, CSIA & Immediate Past President, ICSI
Series 1 of The Governance Exchange looks at the response to Covid-19. In this episode, we hear from Ranjeet Pandey who is the Immediate Past President of ISCI, and also runs his own advisory business in insolvency, bankruptcy and liquidation. Ranjeet will share his background, experience of- and response to- the Coronavirus pandemic. In particular, we'll hear what happened in the first couple of days, was his organisation prepared, were their regulators on the front-foot, how did they look after the wellbeing of their staff, what he and the organisation learnt and above all, what advice would he give for those that are new to the profession.
What is The Governance Exchange?
The governance exchange - a new interview series that examines global governance issues through the eyes of leading practitioners, academics and commentators. Short and sharp, these 1-to-1 interviews will bring to light the insights and experiences that we all want to hear. They will be available to view on-demand to then be followed-up with a robust discussion on The Chartered Governance Institute’s eCommunity. Find out more...
- Joint webinar – ICSI, CSIA and CGI – Impact of Covid-19 and the role of professionals
- CGI Global Webinar - 'Do we really need to meet? Learning from a pandemic'
- GX ep.1 - Peter Turnbull, Non-Executive Director, Karoon Energy
- GX ep.2 - Jill Parratt, Company Secretary, Liberty Holdings Limited
- GX ep.3 - Ranjeet Pandey, Vice President, CSIA & Immediate Past President, ICSI
- GX ep.4 - David Simmonds, Group General Counsel & Company Secretary, CLP Holdings Limited
- GX ep.5 - Edith Shih, Executive Director and Company Secretary, CK Hutchison Holdings Limited
- GX ep. 6 - David Gurney, Manager Corporate & Local Board Performance, Auckland Council
- GX ep.7 - Ingrid Stefancic, Corporate Secretary, Logistec Corporation
- GX ep.8 - Tom Lancaster-King, Client Director, Carey Finance Services
- GX ep.9 - Helen Hardy, Company Secretary, Origin Energy Limited
Be the first to know about the latest events and insights