Redefining Growth: Integrating ESG into Your Business
This seminar is to launch a joint KPMG/CLP/HKICS ESG report. In August 2019, 181 CEOs came together and stated that business needs to address stakeholders’ concerns. Also, HKEX is requiring a mandatory disclosure requirement (MDR) of board consideration of ESG issues. All these point to the need to integrate ESG concerns into business strategy – which is the purpose of the step-by-step report.
Speakers will go through the joint report and provide:
- Practical suggestions for incorporating ESG concerns into business strategies to satisfy stakeholders’ demands
- Thoughts on how to comply with HKEX’s MDR
- Sharing by business and investors of their dealings with ESG concerns
- The ways to facilitate management buy-in/resources to address the issue
Find out more
This seminar - organised by HKICS with KPMG/CLP - is also in partnership with the Hong Kong Trade Development Council – as part of the International Financial Week of the Asian Financial Forum 2020 (AFF). Participants of AFF 2020 will enjoy HKICS member’s rate in attending this seminar. Target audience: directors, INEDs, governance professionals, company secretaries and senior management.
Speakers’ bio: (in order of appearance)
Mr Pat Woo
Mr David Simmonds
Mr Amar Gill
Ms Katherine Ng
Seat guarantee will only be given to HKICS Fellows and/or Practitioner’s Endorsement (PE) holders if registered 10 clear working days with payment prior to the date of the seminar.
- Live Webinar Discussion | Do we really need to meet? Learning from a Pandemic
- The 21st Annual Corporate and Regulatory Update (ACRU 2020)
- Public Sector Governance Forum
- 12th Premier Corporate Governance Conference
- Governance Guernsey Conference
- Governance North Conference
- Integrated Reporting Awards
- Governance Institute National Conference 2020
Be the first to know about the latest events and insights