Public Sector Governance Forum
Public Sector Governance Forum explores the most current, relevant and sometimes controversial issues in governance and risk management facing individuals and public sector entities.
It is held in selected cities and programs are tailored specifically to address relevant state, federal and local government topics. Attendees at the forum will gain practical knowledge that can be applied in the workplace as well as an overview of the major concerns and key focus areas for the public sector via the presentations from experts. Run from June through to October in several states, the forum is essential professional development for anyone involved in governance in the public sector.
Further information will be available via the website at the beginning of March.More information
- Live Webinar Discussion | Do we really need to meet? Learning from a Pandemic
- The 21st Annual Corporate and Regulatory Update (ACRU 2020)
- Public Sector Governance Forum
- 12th Premier Corporate Governance Conference
- Governance Guernsey Conference
- Governance North Conference
- Integrated Reporting Awards
- Governance Institute National Conference 2020
Be the first to know about the latest events and insights