ICSA Awards 2019
The ICSA Awards recognise and celebrate excellence in governance and annual reporting, rewarding the work and achievements of companies, teams and individuals from across the governance profession. The Awards ceremony is the largest event of its kind and attracts more than 700 company secretaries and governance professionals.
This year’s Awards have 18 categories in total, seven of which are open for nomination. If you know of an outstanding individual or a team that you think should be rewarded for their excellent performance and hard work, nominate them for the 2019 Awards.
Nominations are free and will close on Wednesday 25 September. Those who are shortlisted will receive a complimentary ticket for the black tie ceremony at the Hilton on Park Lane on Wednesday 27 November.
Visit the Awards website to view the categories and book your table to join the night of celebration.More information
- Live Webinar Discussion | Do we really need to meet? Learning from a Pandemic
- The 21st Annual Corporate and Regulatory Update (ACRU 2020)
- Public Sector Governance Forum
- 12th Premier Corporate Governance Conference
- Governance Guernsey Conference
- Governance North Conference
- Integrated Reporting Awards
- Governance Institute National Conference 2020
Be the first to know about the latest events and insights