Hybrid AGM (Virtual attendance)
Hybrid meetings are here – come and experience this latest trend!
HKICS has been at the forefront in promoting hybrid meetings for a number of years - where physical and virtual meetings are held side-by-side – to help companies save costs, simplify logistics, and encourage shareholders’ participation for better stakeholders engagement. For example, CLP Holdings, a governance leader, has ran a hybrid meeting for their latest AGM.
This seminar, supported by Lumi as technology provider, will re-enact the Institute’s 2019 AGM as a hybrid meeting. You will experience ‘live’ broadcast, e-voting and questioning side-by-side a physical meeting. This will be followed by an analysis by CLP and an interactive panel discussion of the legal, regulatory and practical issues relating to hybrid meetings.
As a participant, to allow you to truly experience hybrid meetings, you may attend this seminar in person – unless places are filled - or virtually from anywhere with broadband access.
Speakers’ bio (in order of appearance):
Mr Michael Ling
Mr Dylan Williams
Mr Richard Taylor
Seat guarantee will only be given to HKICS Fellows and/or Practitioner’s Endorsement (PE) holders if registered 10 clear working days with payment prior to the date of the seminar.
- Data Governance Summit
- Governance Guernsey Conference
- Governance Jersey Conference
- Governance North Conference
- Governance Ireland Conference
- Governance and Risk Management Forum 2020 - Adelaide
- Governance and Risk Management Forum 2020 - Sydney
- Governance and Risk Management Forum 2020 - Brisbane
- Governance and Risk Management Forum 2020 - Perth
- Governance and Risk Management Forum 2020 - Melbourne
- Women in Governance Awards Gala Dinner
- MAICSA Annual Governance Conference 2020 - New Decade Governance-Influence: Strategy: Impact
- Public Sector Governance Forum
- Governance Institute National Conference 2020
- 12th Premier Corporate Governance Conference
- Integrated Reporting Awards
Be the first to know about the latest events and insights