Governance Institute National Conference 2020
This flagship event looks at the big picture and provides a platform for national and global thought leaders and experts to share the latest insights on the future of governance and risk management.
Our 2020 National Conference will be held at Pullman on the Park, Melbourne on 7 and 8 December. National Conference 2020 offers you an unmatched opportunity to:
• hear from 50 expert speakers from Australia and overseas about the key trends driving governance and risk management discussions around the globe
• build your network with business leaders and professionals from Australia and beyond
• gain up to 12.25 CPD hours.
Relevance. Resonance. Foresight
We have built the National Conference 2020 around the keywords Relevance, Resonance and Foresight. We explore the idea that boards and management must strike a delicate balance between short and long term, risk and innovation, stability and agility, known and unknown, internal and external environments.
Further information on the 2020 Conference will be made available via the website.More information
- Beyond Listed Company Governance (webinar)
- Governance Guernsey Conference
- Governance Jersey Conference
- Governance North Conference
- Governance Ireland Conference
- The 21st Annual Corporate and Regulatory Update (ACRU 2020)
- Public Sector Governance Forum
- 12th Premier Corporate Governance Conference
- Integrated Reporting Awards
- Governance Institute National Conference 2020
Be the first to know about the latest events and insights