Data Governance Summit
The Data Governance Summit will look at the emerging digital economy, and the increasing recognition of the economic and transformative value that data and data analytics hold.
Join us to discover how your organisation can make that shift and recognise the strategic advantage of your data holdings. We will also look at the vital role data can play in facilitating better decision-making at board level; and the challenge of learning to ‘talk digital’ at all levels of the organisation.
- Ghela Boskovich, Head of Fintech and Regtech Partnerships, Rainmaking Innovation
- Miranda Craig FCIS, Secretariat, Independent Review into the Quality and Effectiveness of Audit
- Richard Johnston, Company Secretary, Benenden
- Elena Mariotti, Partner, IBM
- Isabella de Michelis, CEO and Founder, Earnieapp
Visit the webpage to view the programme and speaker line-up.
Be the first to know about the latest events and insights