Taking the temperature - The state of corporate governance practices in Hong Kong and the Mainland
From February to April 2019, the Institute conducted a survey entitled State of Governance seeking insights from its members into current corporate governance practices, policies and attitudes. The detailed results of the survey and an analysis of those results is set out in the report. To view the details, please click the files below.
Latest Insights - Hong Kong/China
- HKICS Review Report - ‘Missing Opportunities? A Review of Gender Diversity on Hong Kong Boards’
- KPMG/HKICS Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Survey Report - 'Risk management survey: Empowering success'
- Taking the temperature - The state of corporate governance practices in Hong Kong and the Mainland
- KPMG/CLP/HKICS ESG Reporting Survey
- KPMG/HKICS Risk Management Survey Report
- The Company Secretary, Regulation and Governance Roles – A Comparative Analysis in Selected Asian Jurisdictions
Be the first to know about the latest events and insights