Coronavirus (COVID-19): Latest updates and resource hub
As organisations work hard to manage the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19), the Governance Institute of Australia is here to support our members during this challenging time.
We have taken some important steps to address our operations while prioritising wellness: Moving all our postgraduate students to fully online study, and ensuring we continue streamlined operations with all Governance Institute staff now working remotely.
As part of our package of resources for members, we have curated this page as a central source of information and latest news related to coronavirus (COVID-19). We will be keeping it up-to-date with our latest guides, articles, webinars and media releases.
We have also created a dedicated email channel for our members to be in touch with suggestions of how the Governance Institute of Australia can best provide support during this time. This support may be through creating specific resources such as guidances or articles, or our Policy & Advocacy team’s continued lobbying on matters that will better assist governance and risk management professionals — particularly in this current environment.
We look forward to hearing from you. Send us a message here.
Latest Insights - Australia
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Latest updates and resource hub
- Climate change risk disclosure: A practical guide to reporting against ASX Corporate Governance Council's 'Corporate Governance Principles and Recommendations'
- Joint statement on board minutes
- Shareholder resolutions: Is there a case for change?
- Governance Institute of Australian Submission on the draft 4th edition of the ASX Corporate Governance Council’s Corporate Governance Principles and Recommendations
- Survey on the practice of minutes – Report on results
- Managing Culture – A good practice guide
Be the first to know about the latest events and insights